Monday, September 21, 2009

Cuz we're cuzzins


This is my cousin, Patty. She and I are almost the exact same age. Our birthdays are 3 days apart. She came up to visit me recently. The last time we'd seen each other was on my wedding day (20 years ago). We were best friends from about 10 years old to about 13 years old. Every time I see her, we're just back to the same old friendship. She's one of the bravest and sweetest people I know. She has spent much of her life being sick and going to hospitals and doctors and she has kept her sweet smile and good humor thru it all. I really loved seeing her and we're hoping to do it again soon.

2 comments:

cindy said...

Mon Amie,
I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your cousin. Don't loose touch again, thats so sad when that happens............

Michelle said...

excuse me, but you never informed me of this visit...what, were you scared I would show up with my doberman and embarress you? Glad you enjoyed your cousin.