Thursday, May 21, 2009

Man's Best Friend




Another visit to the vet today for my favorite girl, Siri. I hate to fork out the money but she was not happy and I can't stand to see her like that. Her front paw has an owie on her toe and I thought there was something in there, but he couldn't find anything. I don't know what's up but I don't like the thought of my dog limping around unable to run like she loves to do. Amazing what kind of money we fork out to care of these critters we love. Now we wait and see if it gets worse. Poor girl. The husband is out with the guys tonite at our pastor's house, eating meat and belching, etc. I hope they have fun. Worked out tonite and had a great time at the track and hanging out with the girls. What would I do without you guys? I love my class....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Don't be thinking that we are running fast tomorrow, because I have not run all week. Too busy at the office. I will see you today after school for the picture. Kiss boo boo for me.