Monday, June 15, 2009

Gimme Some Water


All boys need is a little water to have fun! 2 days in a row of fun and now I'm tired! Michelle told me I had to blog and so I am but I'd rather be laying down right now. We have had so many days of just doing chores, housework, homework, I thought it was about time we had fun. On the way to the lake yesterday, we almost turned around and threw in the towel about 5 times... The kids were so rude and grumpy and mean to each other. We pushed thru it cause I mentioned that Satan might be trying to get the best of us and then we prayed. It was still tough though until we got out in the sunshine and enjoyed ourselves. Family life is not always easy for us. I just pray that we can make it thru these tough years with love and understanding. I am praying for the wisdom to lead these two young men. Somedays that's all I can do. Others, it's not so bad. The river was gorgeous today and they swam in it even though it was freezing. I loved watching their crazy jumps off the dam. Now we're home and they're all over the place. Hard to imagine this place without their noise! Love to all.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

It's about time you old water logged mother of two. Looks like so much fun today. Promise we can all do it in the future.

cindy said...

Mon Amie,
The river, lake, sunshine, it's all SO wonderful!! I'm glad you powered through and had a good time! I would love to go hang out by some water soon...........