Friday, June 5, 2009

Prayers




Thank you so much for praying for Siri. She is much better and the doctor thinks she had some kind of viral thing. I find out more today. He says he doesn't think it's cancer. Hallelujah! Boy, it's going to be rough someday when she gets old. I got a taste of what it'd be like to lose her and .... well, I can't go there yet. She's torn off her bandages a bunch and now she has Ron's sock taped to her foot until I can get her to the doctor today for a bandage change. She's wanting to run after the ball already when Ron and Erik were playing baseball last night! She's hard to keep down.
Class was great last night. I am a little sore. Hadn't worked out for a week. Rellies in town. More comin today. Ron's cousins. 8 of em!! The kids are so excited. The more cousins the better according to them.
I love this weather. It feels like the beach. One of my favorite places to be. God is good. I am so thankful today for a good husband, kids who are healthy and want to be with me still, friends to encourage me, a home full of books and love, chickens in the yard, what more could you ask for?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I gave your flyer to a homeschool mom today....Dr. Lee's wife. Enjoy those cousins boys. Nothing like family around to make you feel whole.
I love your sister...She rocks!

Ton amie said...

Mon Amie,
So happy that you had a great time with the FAM! Did you get a chance to tape the homeschool conference? Wish I could have been there. You are right, blessings abound everywhere we look, we just need to stop, and take a moment always to be thankful for them. I love ya.......