Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Sweet Siri

I am fighting off the tears this am cause Siri is behind me on her bed, whining after her surgery yesterday. I just gave her pain meds so she should feel better soon but it's so hard to see her in pain. I need you to pray if you read this, cause she didn't get the best prognosis. Dr. Kitto thinks it could be cancer and if it is, then she'll have to have the toe removed and who know's what else. The worst part is it's painful, very painful. She's so sweet, she wags her tail and wants to be happy but can't right now. We're waiting for the biopsy results and then we'll know for sure. I have never lost a dog. I don't know how to do that. I really don't want to lose her... So please pray for us.

2 comments:

*Sarah* said...

Sorry to hear about your little buddy. :(

Ton Amie said...

Mon Amie,
You know how much my heart ACHES for you and that sweet dog! I love that dog way too much also. I have been praying for her and her ice cream is on it's way tonight!