Thursday, February 26, 2009

Foggy Heads


Could barely get these 2 up this am. Homeschool has way too many perks in the sleeping dept. Just wait til there in college, oh boy, what a surprise! Too much to do this am. Off to the Center for tutoring and checking out a Biology class, then down to Chico Center for a teacher meeting, piano, Costco, P.E., and my class tonite. In between, I'm supposed to decide whether or not to get my smashed car fixed or use part of the money to patch it back together and the rest for Erik's braces. Truth is we can't afford braces! These are the things that keep me up at night. Bills! Money! argh! Last night was Karate testing and Christopher finally got his Green Belt, 2 more until Black! He was so happy. Erik got a stripe too. Karate has been great for them, very controlled, no nonsense. They have a great teacher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am, blogging for the first time. How come you didn't tell me about the car crash?! Call me!! Harry

Michelle said...

Who is Harry. Love the pictures of the boys, you blogger queen!!!