Saturday, February 21, 2009

Shoot em up

I love it that my boys are real boys. They had an airsoft war with their buddies today up off of Coutelenc Road. They get all sweaty and wild and run around in the fresh air, shooting each other. All kinds of fun. What would it be like to have a girl? I guess I'll never know. Sometimes the dog and I feel like the minority in our household but we're ok because who could live without those boys? I helped Ron change the oil in both cars tonite. It reminds me of when I would hang out with my dad under the hood of many a car watching him work. Good stuff. I love cars especially when they work! Christopher was moaning to a friend at Karate the other day that he was going to wind up with the old Mercedes wagon when he starts driving (if it lives that long) and his buddy said, "no kiddin, that is soooo cool!" Now that car is awesome to my boy, he can't wait. That's all it took. Now I gotta pay somebody to tell Erik that a Geo Metro is the hottest ride in town!

No comments: