Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waffles and Pot Roast

top of the morning! so weird having to make breakfast while I'm throwing together dinner in the Crock Pot! such is the life of the mother of 2 starving (not just hungry) boys. They show me love the most while I'm preparing their food. They will do anything for food. "Mom, I will finish all my schoolwork in the next 2 hours without stopping if you make pancakes", or "I will write a two page paper on the Constitution if you make some lunch". My goodness. I will never be able to be the slim picture of myself with these boys and man living here. I will have to be sent away to a fat farm to really lose it or spend 2 hours a day with a trainer (that would be you, Sarah) to get a cute figure. ah, another day resigned to motherhood and chubbiness.

3 comments:

*Sarah* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Sarah* said...

Cuz I messed up...that's why comment one was erased. :) What I meant to write was this, "I'll give you a tough workout on Thursday if you make me a chocolate cake!!"

Michelle said...

You should see my golf ball dented butt in the mirror. Very impressive.