Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Garbage Day

Why is it that I'm the only one who remembers Garbage Day? And if I don't, it doesn't go out and I'm the only one who wakes up to hear the truck pass by? Oh Well, another week with a stinky garbage can in the yard. I went to bed early so I'm all alone in my silent house. How nice! I go pick up a rental car today cause they're going to fix my car. My husband's head is still kind of a mess so I'm sending him to the doctor today just to get checked out and in case he develops any strange symptoms like: wobbling or warbling or just overall craziness. We won our basketball game last night. Christopher was ecstatic cause he knocked the ball out of the other guy's hands and kept the score the same to win at the very end! Yay. He's getting in there and being more aggressive sometimes. Class was great last night but I'm still a little discouraged cause of my knees. I can't really work up a great sweat and now that I'm used to doing that, I'm kind of addicted to that feeling. I have to take it easy or I might never get my old knee back, darn. Off to read my devotions while it's quiet.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ok, try number two to post a comment. Why didn't you just ask me to come and look at your mans head? Glad that Christopher had such a great game. I love that whole adrendalin thing for the WIN!!!!