Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big Stinker


I love this boy! He gives me grief daily but he's one of my joys. He made the necklace around Siri's neck and made her wear it around. She suffers many indignities throughout the day. It's hard to do school these days with the gorgeous sunshine peeking in the windows. I am on the homestretch. I feel like I graduate every year. This year I'll be graduating from fifth and eighth grades and I deserve a certificate of completion or a medal of honor or I guess I'll settle for the crown of Life from the Bible. I'm thankful for these boys and the husband I have.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Tell those boys to wash your feet and dry them with their hair I tell you.

Ms. Lovely said...

You, my friend, have my utmost praise and admiration. You truly are a wonder woman with all that you manage to do in a day! Erik and Christopher are blessed...Ron always knew he was.
All my respect and LOVE, Brett

Ton Amie said...

Mon Amie,
You are my true hero and I admire you so much for hanging in there with your two "angels". I know that I couldn't do two, if my life depended on it. You definately get the GOLD star from me.
Love ya