Monday, April 6, 2009

Doggie Love

Well, love on Shakespear's part, tolerance for the younger man on Siri's part! These 2 luv their runs on the flume and so do I. I am so happy to live in this place with cool trails and rivers and lakes. Ran on Saturday with Michelle and the dogs and now she's pushing me cause I'm a little out of shape after the knee thing. She's fast I tell you.

Monday morning of Easter Break and we have to do some work cause Christopher and I will be gone to D.C. the last two weeks of April. The boys do not like this fact. Oh well, once again I must be the bad guy. I am going to do something with them outside for sure though. It's going to be beautiful again today. Love this perfect Spring weather.

A friend of mine says she's going to teach me to shoot. I would really love to learn. I hate to be afraid of guns. And, well, with my 2 boys around, especially Erik, I'd better learn. That's it for now, have a great day!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

They do love each other and Siri is sooooo patient and tolerant of the loopy doopy doberman.

*Sarah* said...

I can teach you how to shoot also if you'd like!

cindy said...

My mon amie with a GUN???? Just doesn't seem to fit but oh what we will do for our kids, Heh? So glad you're getting to run again, I know how much you love it. Have a great sunny day!