Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Summer Boating is Coming! Fill the Lake!


Didn't get to go with the girls to Nevada City but I do get my husband to myself today. He's been working soooo much and he's not today so we're hanging out together. I got him yesterday too and I love it! He fixed my fence yesterday so the dang neighbor can look at wood instead of us! He built up his yard so high when he built next door that he was a full head and chest above the fence! Well, all of his promises to fix our fence never came to anything so there my hard-worker husband went to fix it. I feel bad cause his shoulders were really sore last nite too. Darn Neighbor!
I have a lot to do today. I'm into Spring Cleaning too, Michelle. Getting rid of all kinds of stuff and organizing. Didn't do my windows though. You are the Clean Queen!
Sarah about killed me last night. Arms and legs and everything is sore. I knew I would be! Good sore though. I must say she's one of my favorite people. I love my class!!!! Trying to get Michelle to come visit tomorrow night. Cmon girl!

1 comment:

*Sarah* said...

Thanks Kari! I love all of you, too!