Monday, April 20, 2009

Lake Life


Well, it looks like there's a little water in that lake. Enough for Christopher to go fishing and kayak a bit with a friend. He caught a small mouth bass and we're going to eat it tonite. I love living near that lake even if L.A. gets most of the water out of it every year! What a start to the spring/summer good times this year. We're all so anxious to do EVERYTHING since last year was the smokey summer from Hell. Ha Ha. Hiked down to the Head Dam on Sat. am and I've never seen it like that. The water was raging over the dam and there was literally no beach. Crazy. I guess the snow is melting early this year. Ron is busy getting all my drip stuff working properly cause I moved some plants and bought some new ones. I am furiously working the boys with their school cause Thurs. and Fri. they test and then Christopher and I are off to Washington, D.C. on Sunday. I am soooo excited and a little nervous to be navigating this whole thing, well maybe not the whole thing, my sister is sending me her GPS. The boys quietly made a pact this am to not tease each other and to not hit each other. I don't know where this came from but needless to say, I'm happy that it's in the works. We'll talk about the verse that Paul wrote later. You know, "I do what I do not want to do and yet I keep on doing it..." So far it's almost 2 pm and they're doing great though. Maybe this is God's plan for them and they are just following His orders without knowing it....???

1 comment:

cindy said...

Mon Amie,
GOSH, I miss you!!! Loved the pics of Christopher at the lake. I'm also SO happy to see water in it, at least for now. Here is to a GREAT, FUN-FILLED, SMOKE-FREE SUMMER!!!!! YIPEE :) :) :)