Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blogger Blues

This Blog thing is fun, especially decorating the page :D but I don't understand why my close friends don't comment. I thought this was how to communicate when we don't have time to call, etc. You know who you are. You look but don't say a word. Voyeurs, that's what I'll call you. Enough, start talking or I'll change my name and move to another blog. Michelle and Sarah, you're ok for now.

Back from the blizzard adventure. I'm so glad I didn't ski yesterday in the crazy wind and snow. My boys didn't seem to notice it too much. They were soaked to the skin but smiling. They went ice skating too for the first time. So much fun. It's great to go and do something fun instead of work and school all the time.

I love this rain, filling up the lake for more fun this summer. Got a meeting this am about high school, can you believe it? Crazy.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I call those people who look, but don't comment...Blogger Stalkers! That's right, you know who you are. Glad your home and safe. Talk to you soon.

*Sarah* said...

It's that darn Mulford, I tell you! :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe they're involved in such a massive eye-roll at what I say that they just can't scribble down a word. I know I roll my own eyes at what I blog about.

Michelle said...

What the heck? Get busy and blog you homeschooler mom!!!