Friday, March 13, 2009

Tuesdays and Thursdays

My 2 favorite days of the week! Why? Because I get to work out with a bunch of friends and finally let go of all of the tension and stress of the week. I had the best time last night. It was beautiful at 6 pm with this time change and the sun was still shining on the track. I ran and ran. Sarah knows just how good it finally feels for me to be able to do that. I can't do hills and bleachers yet but I'm progressing. I can feel it. What would I do without my class? I don't know. I can't drink or do drugs or go freewheeling all over Europe but I can work out with the "Navy Seal Queeen of Exercise". How do you like that name, Sarah? So fun!

Went to the dog park yesterday with Siri and she got ran into again by another Lab. I don't know what it is about Labs but they just seem oblivious to other dogs. She's OK. I'm glad it's Friday but I have a tax appt. at 1 pm and I never look forward to that. Stayed up way too late again. What can I say? I married a night owl. Erik's getting better. He played hard in P.E. yesterday and was a little worn out afterwards but I think he's on the mend.

Christopher is on to his latest project - some water wheel generator thingy. I don't know where he gets these ideas. He's using up all my yellow legal pads making drawings and trying to convince Ron to take him to Ace Hardware every day for supplies. Ron just rolls his eyes. I wish I could get him into some class where he could experiment with all these little devices....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

oh, I see, the Mulford comments on your blog, but not on mine? She is in deep doo doo. I am so thrilled that you are running again. Don't pussssssh it sister, take it easy. Can't wait to see you in a.m. real early, because I have a cookie booth sale to do at 10:00. Love you and I hope your ucky tax appt. went well.

*Sarah* said...

I love Tuesday and Thursday evenings! You gals are the best! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey my friend,
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working out with you too!! At least I get to see your smiling face a couple of times a week. Wish it could be more.I'm up and running so drop me a note.