Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nice Hair!


Well, I'm so proud I just had to blog about it! Christopher got First Place and Best in Show for his Hovercraft project in the Science Fair! He worked so hard and paid for everything from the plans to all of the materials, even sending away for a blower. He's a hard worker and deserved a little recognition. The only recognition he got while in public school was a referral to the principal's office for jumping the fence to retrieve a ball and flipping over backwards and jumping off of the swings. He's definitely a full-fledged homeschool boy complete with the goofy hairdo. He demonstrated his project for all of the little kids on Monday and gave them a ride. He was so sweet and nice to them. They all thought he was the coolest kid ever. I guess I really crave a little recognition for my kids when most of what we do is only seen by us. It was great to have someone say "good job". Now when is teacher's appreciation week and where's my end of the year gift, Michelle? A beach towel would be nice!! ;D

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That Christopher is going to invent some robotic gene mutation device that is going to erradicate all forms of Cancer someday. I just know it and I will have the privlage of saying I knew that kid. Good job mom!!! How about of teacher gift of a bottle of wine to you after this here lent thing is over with?

Anonymous said...

Mon Amie,
I am so proud for you! That was an awesome big project and I KNEW he was gonna win. He is a braineac, that kid of yours, and he will move mountains someday. You should be proud!!!!