Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sickness


Hey, we are still suffering with Erik's illness around here. I say we're suffering because when he's sick we all suffer. All you have to do is get a kid to drop by though and suddenly, he's well enough to jump on the trampoline and go outside. I'm trying to be patient but some days it is soooo hard. I'm also trying to eke out a little schoolwork from him and you'd think he was dying... there's the other boy who won't write more than a few words when I need a full page. Help!
ARgh!! I want to escape. I need to count my blessings. What are they??? I forget. It's sunny today. I love my dog who laying right beneath me right now (probably hiding from the kids). It's almost the middle of March and school ends the end of May. I'm going to Washington, D.C. in April. Someone paid for me to go to the Women's Retreat as a gift. Ok, I'm good. Back to work again.

3 comments:

*Sarah* said...

We missed you last night!! Cindy and Julie made it up the path to the 1.5 mile mark and back. Sorry you couldn't be there...
Get out and enjoy the sunshine if you can. The boy can veg on the couch. :)

Michelle said...

I say take that well deserved gift of the women's retreat and RETREAT! You need it my homeschool friend. Love you Shell

Anonymous said...

You have the same couch that we have in Tahoe! Oh wait, that is Tahoe. I wish we could have been there with you guys. We are headed to CA tomorrow night. Driving! When are you coming to MONTANA? Harry