Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sunshine

I hate it when I lose my posting after I type and type. Oh well, here goes again. I am so happy that it's sunny and I got to go running with my running buddy, Michelle. We had a great time and the old knee did fine. I'm praying I get thru this weird knee thing. Had lunch with the girls yesterday and it was great to be a real person and not just mom or teacher again. I love that! Today has been filled with computer work that is driving me crazy so I gave up. I need to do my taxes cause I have the "appointment" next week! Siri is needing a little run-around time so I have to get outside again. Too much to do, too many papers to deal with, yuck! Does anybody want to come and help??? Just kidding. Got a date tonite.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope you have A HOT, Lucious, date. Please don't pick his ear wax or his nose hairs.

Anonymous said...

Mon Amie,
I am desperately trying to leave you a comment. I love your "BLOG", your dog in her blue wife-beater shirt but most of all YOU!!!! Even if I don't get to see your sweet, smiling face I can at least connect with you here.You are my BESTEST friend and don't you EVER forget it!!!!!!!!
Ton Amie