Friday, March 6, 2009

Got Running?

Hey, I finally ran again after about 2 months of not doing it... I don't know if it's good for the old knee but it was good for my soul. I love running and I need it. It's a need, not a want. It makes me feel normal. I know you're thinking... normal, what? She ain't normal. I know that myself but I FEEL normal when I can run. I am so happy but anxious to see if it actually works out. No run today but maybe in the morning with my buddy, Michelle. We'll see. Sarah, you are so sweet to encourage me and lend me things to help get me better. You're the biggest encourager I know in the exercise dept. Gotta go, lunch is waiting. TGIF!!!

2 comments:

*Sarah* said...

Thanks, Kari. You looked great last night on the track! :) It was good to see you running again!!

Michelle said...

I am looking forward to tomorrow. Call me in the a.m. Love you, you runner beast!!!