Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Got Green?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Did you know that St. Patrick had been imprisoned in Ireland for 6 years and went back to Scotland (where he's from) and found Jesus (or I mean Jesus found him) then went back to Ireland to share Jesus with the Irishmen who imprisoned him. Pretty cool guy.

I was thinking how fun it would be to have Corned Beef and Cabbage and wear green and have clovers on my blog, blah, blah, blah. Then my kids got up and began by pinching each other. They can make a holiday go down the drain, I tell you. So they're out doing laps around the house and then we'll see if we can talk... Happens every year, you'd think they'd learn. I now dub this blog my "complain about the kids blog".. Sorry life's a little tough at times and I'm a little faint at heart. Can't wait to have my painful workout tonite and the weather's clearing up and getting warmer. Love it!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Luck of the irish I tell you. Those boys love each other and don't you forget it. I love that you can blog about how rotten yours kids are, it makes me feel normal. Love you and happy pappy day.

Anonymous said...

Mon Amie,
So glad we had a few minutes to chat this morning. I would love to make corned beef and cabbage but I would end up eating it all myself. My people that live with me in this house are so lame about what they will put in their mouths. I on the other hand, as you are well aware, will put any and all things in that gapping whole on my face! Love ya,
Ton Amie

Ms. Lovely said...

Yeah I got green! Flaming mad green! Wastin' ma day I tell ya'!!
Tryin' to find somewhere in the Pt. Reyes area to stay with the hounds in April all for a buck fifty...and to no avail! Dang, I shoulda' never left my Santa Barbara ocean. Kari, Bdoor woman wants to do an overnite at the Vina monks house...come on we are SO goin' since I can't go to the stinkin' ocean. OKAY? Gary can stay home with his BIRDS!