Monday, March 30, 2009

Homestretch

It's really getting close to the end of the year suddenly. I hope that my kids learned something this year. I really am convicted about teaching them more about God before they get too cynical. :D I am so thankful that we're able to talk about all of the things of God at home. Someday it could become against the law, you never know. Attitudes still need adjustments around here and I'm working on that too. Mine included. Mondays are so full of work. I'm trying to pace myself. 2 of the weeks in April will be off so not much time to get a lot done. Hope your day is going well. It's gorgeous outside. Need to get out there.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

snuuby duuby huuby. Love that sweet dog dog.

Cindy said...

I think you've done an AWESOME job teaching those two. I always look up to you and the perseverance you have with teaching them. They are two very blessed boys!
Love ya,
Ton Amie